Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Lies

Don't be yourself
just to be with me
foundation on lies
crumble to easily
turning to dust in my hand
leaving me always wondering
what you have up your sleeve
Feel free when your with me
Let my hair flow gently in the breeze
walking next to you
Confident there are no lies between us
Honesty builds the trust
that takes us to new levels
Without this no love can exist
Molding us into empty shells
Just feelings tattered by simple words
Fractions of us
Blinded by small motions
Always taking them for granted
Feeling all these damages emotionally
Pushing you and all them away
I stand guard, with nothing left to prove
Standing,pouring myself out into your hands
Just seeping through these sands of time
Burying myself deeper
Reminders all to close to my heart
Always looking for a fresh start
Hoping I can make the right turn
That will get us back to the beginning
So we may start over
Not holding back
Leaving no regrets

No comments:

Post a Comment