Saturday, August 11, 2012

Release

desperately seeking the answers
The world holds back for no one
And I am not an exception
Tear me down build me up
Disposable like a paper cup
Laughter and pain
They seem to be so much the same
Faking this seems so unfair
Watching you to act like you no longer care
Cables and wires connect us
like we've been made into a machine
Your words cut like a warm knife through butter
And I can't take this no longer
I stand up to fight but there is no need
You've pushed the buttons to release me
I do not feel the need to justify my behavior
In my eyes I have become a stranger
I no longer know this person in the mirror
Inspiration found out of desperation
The insanity runs wild
The static takes over
Ruining everything that went before
Smashing whats to come
The course seems never ending
And the I'm sick of pretending.......

No comments:

Post a Comment