Monday, August 27, 2012

Let it be this way


Shaking my heart leaving me full of fear
I miss you, wish you would come along
This journey is lonely
I know everyone underestimates us
It must make them all hate us
Keeps them talking behind our backs
Just wish you would catch me
keep me from falling
Head over heels for you
Come to me take this pain away
Its heaven in your arms
Making me happy being somewhere
Anywhere with you
Lost in this dream state
I'm going to carry you around with me
In my head, In my heart
I'll wear you around my finger
Keeping you close to me wherever I go
While we keep growing older
Rocking chairs in all, watching children grow
I won't miss a moment of your life
I wouldn't trade it for anything
I'd never give up even when there is no fight left
But my heart is true, left only for you
All I want to do is to make you happy
To make you mine forever
Everything involves you
without you I'd break in two
I'd loose control
All I want to do is lay here with you
Dream the days away
Floating high on these feeling
Every moment counts
Telling time by these
I just always hope nothing ever changes
Let us remain this way forever
Let it always be this good

No comments:

Post a Comment