Monday, August 6, 2012

I stand in the rain
Waiting on you
Our time passes slow
Creeps up beside us
Trading the spaces
We believe that its all possible
Maybe then it was
But we crawl on, bit by bit
IT keeps us breathing
Keeps us hoping
That time will tell us which way to go
But its never that easy
Eventually we have to make a choice
Even if we miss the boat
There is always a tomorrow
So hold me close don't let your hands slip
It may feel wrong but at least we're not alone
And someday we'll know that its more than this
That being free was only fun till I was caught by you
And that was my choice
I made it so long ago
We may have changed
And life might have made this so
But with you I have the strength to renew everyday
You have brought your share of complications
I know I am not free of burden myself
Together it just makes sense
Apart just a mess
A Hurricane wouldn't stand a chance
We spin ourselves out
With every crack we grow
Learning that life and love are not pretty
But if its real its worth it......

No comments:

Post a Comment