Friday, September 7, 2012

Time For You


Early in the morning
I will rise to watch you sleep
So close to you
Almost like living in a dream
I've spent my time
Just watching you breathe
You know me
Better than I do
My words escape from the tip of my tongue
To your lips
Making this all seem to surreal
Titles just complicate
I always knew you'd be mine
Without the label I remain true
My heart has been locked down
Making only promises I know I can keep
Love rises and falls
The truest never comes to an end
I carry only what I intend to keep
That's why your still here
Keeping me company
Recovering me
from the places in between
The lost and the found
I bend
Giving way to my heart
Access for you alone
remains of lovers past
Lay about
Distant memories
Making room
For only you to exist

No comments:

Post a Comment