Wednesday, September 5, 2012

New Direction

Mixing oil and honey
taste of bitter and sweetness
my world quickly changes
gritty like sandpaper
concentrating on lacking feelings
Worried about the end result
All those simple things
I cannot change
Rapid heart beat
Keeps me awake
Taking so many away
Erased so easily like a pencil
Making me feel so misplaced
Heart full of stone
Eyes made of jewels
Sparkle like the stars
I keep trying to carry out
The mission of happiness
I disappear
Camouflaged in the cracks
My mood sour
Like the words you say
Moment of weakness
Stepping on my hands
Loosing my grip
Circling this drain
The ship remains afloat
Giving me hope
Bringing me courage
Through the darkness
Heading in a new direction
Aimed towards the light
From a new day
The waves
Crashing against the shore

No comments:

Post a Comment