Saturday, September 8, 2012

Do You Dare

Pick me
Loose me
Entrapped in an impossible situation
Living so seriously
Mixed emotions
Leave you confused
Running hot then cold
Testing limits
Pushing you away
Pulling me in
Are you willing to pay the price
That loving me will cost
Is it worth what you'll possible loose
I will tear apart what you believe
Build myself up
While wreaking all you've saved
I'm not afraid but you should be
I take and don't return
Sharing is caring
I never allow myself to make that mistake
I may fall for you
But that's something I'll never let you know
The games I play
Keeping you guessing
Whats around the next bend
Mood swings have you running in circles
It amazes me the hoops you'd jump through
But breaks my heart that that I cannot do the same
Your so giving and loving
A heart so big there is room for everyone in there
While I'm selfishly hiding
Breaking my own rules for you
Allowing myself to feel for someone
Other than me
Is this growing up
Or have I gone ahead and fallen for you

No comments:

Post a Comment