Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Changing

Where the sun ends
and the moon begins
Rocking
Gently swaying in the breeze
Flowers reaching high
discovering strength
Power of suggestion
Mind over matter
Changing the wind
Completing the pattern
Such a long way from home
Hoping for a little luck
In this sea of mistakes
Its not for you to decide
Whats wrong and right for me
I see the times
I should have looked back
And those I should have focused
On the roads that lay ahead
Notes fell flat
Out of tune
Days are long
Nights grow short
Next thing you know your gone
Watching the distance grow less
An everlasting chase
Till my time expires
I keep trying
To remain positive
Through out the storm
To out run the rain
Trying to not focus on the pain
That life brings
When there is so much beauty
Throwing away all clocks
Living in the moment
That best fits me
That brings me joy and love

No comments:

Post a Comment