Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Don't let me leave
Stop me before I get to the door
My heart is here
Invested in you
But my pride and anger gets in my way
Tearing me apart
Beating me down
Please keep me close
You will miss me
And I won't let myself walk back to you
I am to proud to admitt I was ever wrong
Wrapped up in disaster
Swipt out to sea
twisted by desire to be something different
Refusing to stop reaching
I always have quit to easily
Letting you down quietly
Wishing to not dissapoint this time
But its  inevitable no matter how hard I have fought
I can see through you
And you are let down
But please don't let me walk out on us
Throw me a lifeline of forgivness
You know I am sorry even if my mouth cannot form the words
I am lost and ashamed to hurt something so beautiful
To crumble
To shake our beliefs
I am standing here pausing for you
Waiting for your invitation to stay

No comments:

Post a Comment