Thursday, June 14, 2012


You do not know me or what I've done
The people that have loved me
and the ones that I've misused
The memories that have saved me
and The words that have left their scars
You always think your going to be the one that saves me
Unfortunately its not that apparent
At least to me...
A mirror image of what I want to be
You might not understand the desolation that has grown
My secrets that penetrate my soul
Feelings and emotions that are electrified
Flowing out from the very center of me
So many places that are undiscovered
And hidden from the view of you
Your always making guesses trying to figure me out
But the simple truth is I won't let it be that easy
You have no clue the length I will go to conceal myself
These walls were not built in a day
I'm selfish when it comes to time
And I will take all I want

No comments:

Post a Comment