Thursday, June 21, 2012

I laugh when I am nervous
Seems to always happen at the worse time
But this always makes you smile
I cry during movies or when I am scared
And you find this endearing
I'm not perfect
But you love me anyhow
I yell when my anger gets the best of me
But I love with every tip of my being
You know my hatred stems from hurt
And accept that's the way it is
You ride this out
Full of highs and so many lows
I am a ticking ball of emotions
And still you play my games
You don't seem to mind the whirlwinds I create
The fact that I spin you upside down
You just tighten the seat belt
Taking it all in stride
Around my heart I have built a wall
You've managed to build a door
You know it to be true that I am not as hard as I act
That its a front
And I thank you.
Thank you for staying by my side
For loving me for the things I am
And forgetting the things I am not

No comments:

Post a Comment