Thursday, July 5, 2012

Seasons change and so have I
I have grown from a girl into a women
In a blink of an eye
And you have missed it all
You weren't there, you let me down
Anger surges through me
when I think of the time lost
How selfish it must have been to hurt someone like me
You were suppose to be my safety
instead you were the stone dragging me down
I missed you or at least the the idea of you
I am not blind
My heart was always open
Now closed and locked away
The destruction you have caused
has left us empty
Where were you when I needed you
Too worried about yourself
And what others are willing to do for you
Try doing it for yourself
Maybe you'd be happier with your self worth
And stop tearing mine down
Trying to rob me of my happiness
Taking what isn't meant to be yours
Just so you can fill what you are lacking

No comments:

Post a Comment