Tuesday, June 12, 2012


Hands like sandpaper
lust is mistaken for love to many times
molding this empty soul
Darkness covering my mistakes
Festering my fears
Freeing me from regrets
Opening myself to the wrong doings I have committed
Headlights tracing lines on the ceiling
Dancing shadows across the sheets
Sweet lies just to make it all seem right
Quivering lips shaking hands
This is misinterpreted as something
When we both knew this was nothing
Just a blip, a split second of misjudgement
Throwing caution to the wolves
Trading a peice of me for a moment of you
There is warmth in the morning light
regret of the empty pillow laying next to me
With the dawn you were gone
exposing the nothingness you have left behind
repeating this mistake has come a at price
but we both know it will happen again
And I will gladly pay just to not feel alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment