Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Let these hands make the words that can reach your heart
To give you hope
Absently seeking a new way to get through to you
Let the energy flow from these finger tips
so they may touch you to you're core
To spell out the words I can no longer say
Let these hands find yours in the darkness
For a chance for a fresh start
A chance to redo and to fix all the mistakes
Let these hands be the light in your storm
So you may always find your way home
To me where you have always belonged
Let these hands wash us clean
Bring back the life that has been wiped away
create the songs of a new day
Let these hands be held by yours
Cause you are the beholder of my affection
My muse that lends me these words
Let these hands take every bit of you in
Close to my heart where you've always been
I will not take you for granted again
A promise I make with these two hands.

2 comments:

  1. Did you write this? It's awesome. You sent it to me on twitter. Very beautiful, and I do appreciate it. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I write everything on here. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. Thank you also for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete