Tuesday, June 19, 2012

You're so dramatic
Whoever said this was about you
These words I write
They flow deeply from my soul
From the darkness in my mind
My heart pumps these emotions
bleeding violet
spilling out these letters to complete a thought
But they are not of you
Trying to release this yearning
It tears me apart from my center
Bending and manipulating all that branches out
Rising up till it reaches its peek
Rolling and tumbling around inside my head
Till they make that connection
Circulating around in my body
Swirling around touching and illuminating every fiber of me
Holding this in till I think I may break
Finally, reaching to my finger tips
Where they form the finally thought
Before striking the paper
The maddening itch has subsided
As the words emerge
I am set free
No longer they're prisoner
This was only for me

No comments:

Post a Comment