Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Here We Are Again

Dangerous, your eyes tell me
A story about deceit
Wildly I imagine us in tangled
I could careless about my rescue
The lips tell me to stay away
That your nothing but trouble
But your body pulls me in closer
Fighting is useless
I've come to you willingly
There is no map
To tell us how this should go
We just are here
A single moment
I could have been anywhere
I could have been anything
We were meant to cross paths
At any cost
An open book,
Waiting for my pages to be read
I hide nothing
Exposing myself for you to discover
Flattery has gotten you everywhere
We've never been able to let go
But with each other
There is no reason to hold back
I will leave under the cover of night
You'll never admit the feelings you've caught
Finding weakness in I love you
But the reason you come back is apparent
We find ourselves folding
Under the pressures of our separate lives
We give in to each others lust
Capturing us in this old rerun
A heart unlike mine
The words you try so hard to reach
Unable to pull them through
All the walls
It never been about the finish or the end results
Somehow you've always manage to pull me back in
With no promises I stay

No comments:

Post a Comment