Saturday, October 20, 2012

Forgotten Spaces


My mind a curse
The words pulling
at my mouth
Trying to escape
The circle of my madness
My heart a burden
It feels the the things
That slip in between
Seeping in to the cracks
Planting the roots of doubt
Even trees can grow
In concrete jungles
This heart made of stone
Over years of being abused
A mind being misused
Not pushing myself
To my full abilities
Floating through a lifetime
Looking for a change
With eyes closed
Mistakes leave their stamps
As if I'm a passport
While my soul flies
My feet have never the ground
I have been lucky to have all this love
It surrounds
But unable to penetrate the walls I've built
My mind like a fortress
That's overflowing with the lines
That are connect it to my heart
I think so I am
I know so I fell
Alone, shun from my very own life
No one feels the words that flow
Raging waters that pour
Sending me out to open waters
Forcing me out of my comfort zone
I don't give up
I shut down
When confronted with my own insecurities
No balance of reassurance and confidence
I hang out in the middle
Somewhere lost in the forgotten spaces
Waiting for some to discover
All my possibilities

No comments:

Post a Comment