Tuesday, July 10, 2012

how many days pass
how many people walk on by
I cannot believe anything
its all so fleating
There is a storm blowing
Turing me around
facing a new direction
And off I venture into a new life
You make it so hard to talk
I scream only to be heard
But thats ok
I prefer it that way
I fight to be on top anyhow
A storm that twist me
spitting you out
Making you find your own way
To many excuses made
To many words misplaced
Its hard to love unconditionally
To make someone your everything
failing to make me see
What the talks all about
Thought I could fit our pieces
maybe we turned out to be to different
Its ripping me apart to know this to be true
I'm just wasting my time
Trying to get us to fit
Its killing me
BC I have trusted you so much
I believed in you
And all the promises you made
Tasting the memories
Bonds we tied
Its only a picture
taken in its truest form
You've turned me inside out
Exposing nothing new

No comments:

Post a Comment