Wednesday, July 11, 2012


Paper thin
I see right through you
Didn't take long to stumble on the truth
The expression or lack there of
shows no remorse
I throw you to the wind
Hoping it blows you far
Far away from me
If you loved me why won't you let me go
You remain my anchor

Dragging me down
I don't want to be you last option
When I make you my first
Its sad, someone like me sinking so
Pack it in fold it up
No one is buying into you
Your false presence has been witnessed
Now let it go
The only fooling go on here is you
And no one is believing what you have to say
No longer do you exist in the state your in
Let the sea carry you out
Take you and wash you clean
Make you into a person I'd like to know
There is no way I'd claim you as you are
After I've hollowed myself out
Gave you every piece
Let me go, let me rise
Carry on with my life
Erase the very thought of you
And the way you flipped my world upside down
I'll Send you on your way,
its how you always intended this to be

No comments:

Post a Comment