Monday, February 18, 2013

Alley Way Love



Star song that rest on my lips

Tasting of champagne and cigarettes

The words engulfed

In clouds of white smoke

Fingertips make trails

Dreams blurred into the concrete pavement

So tightly wound together

Wanting to make sense

Riding this wave of passion out

Unable to come up for breathe

I cannot take anything less

My insides exposed on my sleeve

Baring the weight of your eyes

Tasting the favor of you tears

This was once simple

The flames grew higher

Burning what was left of us

Unable to free my hands

Tangled in your hair

My heart grown roots to yours

Leave again

Start somewhere new

But I realized I still needed you

So here we are again

You’re pressed so tight

You may seep through me

You complicate this world of mine

Crashing into me

Creating something new

No comments:

Post a Comment